expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Tsuyokute new saga volume 2 chapter 11




Chapter 11



"The situation is very bad"
 
Miranda said seriously at the office of the Embassy of the Zirgus Embassy.
 
In front of Miranda there was Kail with a bandage wrapped around his arms.
 
Kail and Seran reported each other that they were mutually exclusive, and that they were
 also members of a demonic group.
 
In order to catch the criminal,  Now the whole power run is given an emergency declaration
 close to martial law, even outing is restricted
 
"While also looking at the magnitude of the damage, other issues have also appeared, of 
course, to catch the criminal as soon as possible
It is top priority, but we can not throw away any diplomatic problems. "
 
"Diplomatic problems?"
 
"It is a problem that I and Kail were present at the scene where the court mage of the Gargan
 Empire was killed.
At least a few officials of the empire in the embassy will not bind us to the criminal .... 
The title is the imperial home country. "said miranda
 
If those who directly watched the site of the slaughter up to that abnormality will not doubt the
 involvement of Miranda.
But those in the empire's home country are different. You should try using this situation 
whenever possible.
The fact that if I because perpetrator zirgus countries ambassador and 
messenger is killed immediately after entering the room has been confirmed
Miranda says that it will be pursued only as a weapon on diplomacy.
 
"It's not a story of a struggle, even though I have been injured with Kail."
Urza gives a shaky voice while watching the bandage wrapped around Kail's arm.
"Although the Imperial side suffered as much damage as possible, the person in zirgus who
 was in the same place has only been injured
Funny ~~~~~~ and so on, you can stumble as much as you like. It gives a small gap for even
 a small amount
 
How bad it is diplomacy. "
 
If I are the empire 's position I will do the same, Miranda added in my heart.
"Well there's nothing we can do about that diplomatic saying, but ~~~~~~ that was truly a devil
of?"
 
rize tilts her head. She saw it was only a single shadow.
 
"There must be no doubt, that is a demon"
 
It is Shildonia that  declare so.
 
"That destructive magic is not a magic used by a human being, a magic of the magical power
 of a magical family-specific, rich magical dependence.
They are sums of magical powers, ⅓ resilience and they are orders of magnitude from those 
of the people. "
 
Probably, if I do not like it I ring my nose.
 
"Well that's why their magic is low versatility, it's magic that we can only do maniacs, only 
power is demanded.
A shine
Although gender is the essence of magic ... ... In the first place magic is to mutate events by 
waste power.
 
The ultimate goal is to control the whole world under control. For that I have to learn the 
reasons
With his great strength, the limit is 
 
"Eh  Anyway is that the magic that uses only Devils?"
Rize stops Sildonia who began to talk about magic like something.
 
This week · · · · Well that's the case.When the evil is involved in this matter, in the worst case 
It is no wonder that this currance disappears. Just to be sure, this is not a metaphor but a letter
It means "eraser flip"
 
"Even if it asserts such a thing with a serious look, it will go around" 
 
Miranda hits hands between the eyebrows as soon as his head hurts. Even though I have a 
problem,
If you are told that the disappearance will be overwhelming.
 
"That means that the demon Tribe is dangerous, it is said that the bag with the Demon group
 has been continuously three hundred years"
The feeling is thin "
 
Say Sildonia is amazed. There was not such a thing at least in the days of Zares.
However, for the current human beings the only threat of the Evil tribe is its fear of being 
transmitted, and those who actually know dust tribe
Is small. It was almost like a fairy tale.
Even rise who grew up in a city adjacent to a demonic territory does not seem to have 
come with a pin.
"If that is a demon, are all three threesome demons so funny?
Seran who kept silent until then asks questions.
 
"It is safe, I saw it in the day is truly a high class even in the demon group.Although a few 
blind people in the first place were originally people
It is as little as compare with the tribe. "
 
"Well, I heard it was a bit relieved to hear it."
 
That's it. Seriously silence.
 
The first encounter with the demon for Seran seems to have been shocked as it was.
Urza listens to Riese, watching Seran who is always bashing strangely quiet.
It looks strange, what's wrong? "
 
My head is always a flower garden like a saran but sometimes it will be seriously like this.
 It's drowsy. "
It is unexpected. I thought it was completely unrelated to plain troubles etc "
 
I'm getting tired of being suffering really, I think that all the weather of Noh will return again.
 It also soon "
"Indeed I do not think it's going to be fundamentally thoughtful."
 
_ ... ... you guys, please care for me a bit. "
 
Serane complains, but two people dare ignore it.
 
, And more quiet here ... "
 
Urza does not utter a word and turns his attention to Kyle, who is working with a hard face.
I got this state for the first time in the longest time ....... 
when I was thinking seriously after taking a break
I will do it. "
 
riese sighs and becomes a slightly anxious look.
 
What Kyle was thinking at this time is that why there is a demon in this place?
While in the war with that demon, the people tries to gather information of the demons a little. 
But before the great invasion the Hiroki
There was really only very few things involved with the people, there was no talk of Karan in it.
If a mass genocide involving a demonic group is occurring, it should surely be heard.
(The cause is still my action ... Damn!
 
If the murderer in the area originally made a hypothetical result and stimulated it, then that 
slaughter occurred ......
In order to prevent that "great invasion", it is prepared to the extent that sacrifice to some
 extent can not be helped, and Kyle only
It is not because of it. Still, I feel responsible.
 
 
 
"... .... It is certainly worrying about this seriously about seven years old, when  did sister in
 the neighbor wives in the neighboring city
It's been since the time I was thinking about how to get rid of it seriously? "
Early resurrected Seran lived in the neighborhood and played a lot well I thought of a woman
 older than 10 years old
put out.
"Oh, if you say so, that is what Kyle's first love is right now."
ryze says a bit cranky.
"Because I pull such a lot of things." Even when Ms. Ada took children with him last year,
I have not met up with various reasons. "
 
"Besides I do not think anything over there, I do not care too much."
 
"You guys liked you like ~~~~~~ So this is hu ......"
To one person who unpreparedly punctuates past parties who have forgotten himself,
 Kyle also holds his head indeed
Interrupt thinking.
 
"It is not true"
 
"It's not a fact because it's a fact,"
 
As soon as it is said that a bit seriously annoying, kail has a big sigh.
 
"... but it's too overworked ... From the face just a while Kyle is just a bit of a question
OK"
 
Riese gave a slightly gentle voice  The Kyle that was trying to complain further is silent.
For Kyle, Roh is the only person who hears the word, the heartbeat jumps and I can not 
stay calm
I am.
 
It probably was quite heart melting because it confronted such a demon directly.
However, acting solely with anger and hatred knows well that it only traces the path of ruin.
 
It is such a moment that you just have to calm down.
riese who forced me to lose power with a good timing though it should not know the inner 
heart of such power.
Kyle puts out his spirit and preoccupied spirit and thinks as if he unravels his thoughts and
 summarizes what he / she should do.
"... First of all, is the city head of the bank really involved?"
It was already reported to Miranda that the kidnappers of Gow had said that they would smell 
the city manager's involvement
It is.
Because survival is also slightly  is going to be interrogated in the future
"Have you figured out that missing is occurring frequently?"
When Kyle asked Miranda so, she nodded with a hard face.
"It was recently that I could clearly confirm the damage, initially aimed at underestimated 
people and autonomous
It seems that it was also done as a disappearance as a machine work was kept secret so 
that the case does not appear on the table. Also
I have no signs of being taken out of Karan. "
So we prioritized the investigation while giving priority to the safety of missing persons. 
However, the result was that the result was not rope
It is.
"But I did not believe that Mr. Buckschner would be involved, at least for such a criminal act
It was because I did not think that I would be responsible for it. "
It was said that it did not look like a person who did such a thing just because it was in conflict 
due to the difference in position.
"However, if truly missing and the city chief are involved, the reason why the means suddenly 
became tough has also been explained
Tsukunana "
 
Urza reminds me of the attacking sky of the day.
 
"Because it was thrown at the end of the last minute it became misleading, did it mean that it 
became ritual?"
The last talk called by Seran is pointing to the visit of tomorrow.
 
"I do not know the purpose of kidnapping itself, but I will be taken down from the seat of the
 city mayor tomorrow
It is no wonder. In that way you will not be able to kidnap in the same way. "
 
"Well, then, the attack of the embassy will be drowned at the direction of the city chief"
 
Seriously convinced Kyle 's guess.
 
"Let's do that ... If Kyle was not there, I might have been dead."
Miranda also remembers that disaster, and its complexion is bad.
 
If Miranda passed away at that moment, at least the term of the city chief would have
 increased due to confusion.
"So make sure that the emotional disturbance at Empire Embassy is to be exalted and do
 not become fierce if you do kidnappers gently
He was ... ... It is one stone two birds. "
 
Say Urza in a tone of saying that it is pierceable.
"But in that case the city chief and the Hiroko will be bridging ... ... can that be?"
Kyle thinks.
 
Human beings and Roh are absolutely opponents and at least as far as the kill knows it can
 not be such a thing.
I have a traitor in whatever world. It is no wonder that there are some people who cooperate 
with Roh. "
___ something like that ... "
Hail Kyle is convinced for the time being to explain to Sildonia.
} Well anyway  You will understand if you tighten the city chief, is not it easy?
Did she get tired of worrying? Seran gave a simple answer.
'It is not because the city chief was still determined to be the masterpiece'
_ I'd like you to be a masterpiece by all means. I have to worry if I do not have that. "
Urza continues to talk but Seran emphasizes when he creates a fist.
I no problem even supposed to be confiscated _ if Seiken land or ...... criminal property. Even
 if it is not a black screen
If there is a relationship, it is necessary to have responsibility. "
 
I also agree with Kyle.
 
As for the Holy Knit Land, I had heard Kyle, but I did not know that he was in Karan.
I never saw anything.
However, if the city chief really owns it, I certainly want to get it.
"I agree with that on that matter, so I have to take responsibility by all means"
Miranda also agrees. In short, I'd like to find places of responsibility.
"Would you mind going to the city chief in the early morning of tomorrow?"
 
"I'm out of now."
 
It is now time for the sun to celebrate the evening, but Kyle insists so.
 
"If a demon is involved, we can not waste time with a second."
 
"~~~~~~ Okay, I will arrange for you"
 
Miranda tried to leave the room saying that, but silently talking to the gou heard about 
everyone's story.
"There is a possibility that Gou  is still being targeted, so stay over at the embassy for a 
while"
Let's be safe here and Miranda.
 
"I am saved because the house is like that."
 
"Gazas ~~~~~~ I will let you know that you are here when you go home."
 
"I'm sorry, I care about all of you, I have been indebted for the time being."
"Do not worry, your talent is also important for this power run ... ... what he hurt
Do not hesitate to talk about it "
Miranda went out of the room when saying with a gentle smile.
 
"... ... It's a bit strange but is not it strangely familiar to Miranda?"
It was not a woman who smiled like that ... ... and Kyle asked as she was waiting to see the 
back of Miranda
.
 
"My dad is more than I. My father and Miranda, it's their love affair"
Gou saying something ridiculous.
 
"Here, lover fly" That two people are out "
 
"Mrs. Miranda only seemed to be weak at the stubborn father at the beginning, but only at work
 relationship, but his father
It is hard to get at the beginning, but if you open your heart to a certain extent there are some
 places that are pretty gentle. Death
My mother also said that he liked his father with that gap. "
It looks like it, Gou.
 
"Wow, that two people seemed to ... ... I did not notice it at all"
 
"I think that the difference between humans and dwarfs ...... different species is great."
rize and Urza add to the story with feeling like curious.
 
"I came to the house and did the housework and I was also consulting about the loan, and
 ~~~~~~ Well my room here
I also care about a little preference for future father-in-law and father
 
You should have earned points. "
 
"Do not say that even though I think like that"
 
Seran is disgusted with a poisonous tongue that does not suit the face of peace.
"Just recently I was jerking or my father was kept away from me" "But even Miranda said I do not have a romance experience with one person 's work This is probably
 the last chance because there is something about my age
I think I'm doing my best considering it. "
 
"So do not say it."
 
"I support you properly"
 
God says without getting worse.
 
"But can I tell that to you honestly?"
The ambassador who is appointed full authority from Jirgus and the dwarf who is 
recommending to the next city mayor are love relationships
Anyway, I guess I'll be going to be a little baptized.
"I do not want to tell a lie to shildonia of Kyle' s teacher"
If you do not mind, please use this information, please shine your eyes and say Gou.
 
One
 
I wonder if it will be good to support such a guy ... I think that the thought of becoming 
impatient gently but I think for the time being
Kyle to be heard.
"But I remembered it was certainly saying such a thing"
 
Kyle muttered with a loud voice.
 
It was during the war that I met Miranda for the first time (as is often the case) Kyle Miranda
I never saw a smile on.
At that time she was an important existence supporting the battle by arranging supply and
 collecting information, but the character is cold
It was Toru himself It was a woman who disregarded the refugees who wanted help as much
 as possible, on the ally side.
 
I was drunk for drink only once (I got intoxicated by one of my friends) I had to tell masculine
 occasion 
At that time, she was talking about a person who seemed to be Gazzas.
 
(At that time I did not hear the name, so I thought it was human clearly but ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)
I do not know.
 
sHe said that the death of the loved one closed the heart with a trigger. Surely I was involved 
in that matter as well 
I regret that I could not defend ......
 
It reminds me to that point, Kyle is getting rash.
 
"Maybe yeah  If you were to die with one another? ~~~~~~"
 
The moment when Gazzas' danger hurts himself with a danger  The door is roughly opened 
 Miranda is in a hurry
Reported.
"There was a report that a fire broke out at the city manager's house!"


chapter 10                  chapter 12

1 comment:

  1. Please revise some of these TLs, I appreciate you picking up this series but its hard to understand entire passages sometimes.

    ReplyDelete